My #1 goal is to design experiences that improve the lives of others.
Responsible for directing and managing a high profile internal web product throughout the product lifecycle; including product vision and strategy, user research, business requirements, technical specifications, interaction design, interface design, usability, information architecture, quality assurance, and tech support.
- Developed personas and use case scenarios based on user research
- Created thousands of low fidelity sketches for exploring ideas
- Created many high fidelity interactive wireframes for communicating ideas
- Established interaction design patterns
- Facilitated monthly user groups to solicit ideas and feedback
- Created process flow diagrams to visually communicate ideas
- Directed and mentored a team of developers (up to 10 members)
- Developed a dashboard to communicate the health of each call center
Responsible for estimating, planning, and managing performance testing projects, consulting with clients to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks, optimizing web applications, maintaining a lab of 90 workstations, training new developers, and developing virtual and GUI load test scripts for a variety of web applications, protocols, and interfaces.
- Established a new performance testing methodology — reduced cost by 20%
- Designed and developed an elaborate web app to manage inventory
Responsible for creating and redesigning websites, diagnosing and repairing computer systems, and marketing broadband solutions to local businesses.
Responsible for recruiting, training, managing, and motivating nine salespeople in addition to increasing personal sales during the summers.
- Presented over 6,000 sales presentations
- Developed recruiting and training materials
- Received Top First Year Dealer Award
- Earned Gold Seal Gold Award (worked over 80+ hours/week all summer)
- Achieved President’s Club Award ($2,000 net profit in one week)
Responsible for performing hardware and software upgrades, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Kent State University, Kent, OH (expected Spring 2011) – 4.0 GPA
Harding University, Searcy, AR (July 2001)